They are perfect for complimenting any modern bathroom or updating an existing bathroom for a more modern touch, and the high quality chrome finish is guaranteed to add that sparkle to your bathroom. They are of great build quality, with a splash-free waterfall from the spout, which is great for a modern look in your bathroom.
- Manufactured from high quality solid brass - will not rust or corrode from water exposure; precisely what you need from taps that will be used each and every day
- Latest ceramic disc technology - with a quarter turn forms an impenetrable water tight seal
- High quality polished - 3 layer PVD mirror chrome finish to create a silky- feel surface, mirror-like sheen and also tarnish and corrosion resistant
- They also come with a 10 Year Warranty for peace of mind.
Basin Mono Tap Features
- Round Waterfall Basin Mixer Tap
- Heavy Solid Brass
- Chrome Finish - Highly polished 3 layer PVD mirror finish
- Single lever handle - controls both temperature and flow
- Deck Mounted
- 1/4 Turn Ceramic Cartridge
- Easy to install
- Complete with 350mm braided flexible hoses with 1/2"" standard fittings
- Subject to a minimum pressure of 0.5bar to maximum 3bar
- UK standard size fitting
Slotted Basin Waste Features
- Round click clack sprung push button slotted basin waste
- Open/close by pushing the spring loaded popup waste
- Click clack pop up mechanism
- Push button waste, easy to use - simply push the centre down to close and allow basin to fill with water, then push once again; the waste will pop up allowing the water to drain away and empty your basin
- Suitable for basins with overflow
- Perfect for round basin sinks
- Solid brass body construction making them durable and long lasting
- Finished in chrome ensuring a high quality reflective mirror finish
- Safe, easy to clean, use and install
- Universal standard size
Suitable Water Systems:
Subject to a minimum pressure of 0.5 bar to maximum 3 bar
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity-fed systems (only with a pump)
- MegaFlo system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
|Pressure Suitability||Med 0.5/0.9 Bar|
|Number of Outlets||No|
|Soft Closing Seat||N/A|
|Toilet Pan Type||N/A|
Write Your Own Review
All small items are dispatched from our warehouse in secure packaging, then delivered by Royal Mail, Yodel TNT or other UK mail service.Items in this category include: taps, radiators, showers and related components.
Larger items or orders of a higher value are delivered using a pallet service for extra security and reliability.Items in this category include: bathroom suites, furniture, shower enclosures and claddings
Pallet Delivery Service Details
Large items and / or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
We will contact you within 1 working day after you have placed your order to confirm a delivery date. All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery. Please note, delivery will be to the kerbside of your property only.
Important Shipping Info
Please inspect your goods carefully upon delivery. If you suspect any damage, sign the delivery note as 'Goods Damaged' or reject the delivery. We are not responsible or unable to arrange replacement for damaged goods that have not been signed for as damaged.