Round Exposed Multi Function Thermostatic Shower Information:
The Henley exposed shower set comes with easy clean rubber jet which are included on both the shower head and handset, also it comes with a 3 mode handset giving you more flexibility in you showering experience.
- Deck-mounted - the legs come with securing nuts
- The left control knob controls the water on/off
- The right control knob is the temperature control
- There is an override stop button set at 38 Celsius degrees
- Diffuser fitted in the spout for non-splashing spray
- Ceramic Cartridge
- Durable and solid brass construction
- Easy to clean rubber jets which are included on both the main shower head and handset
- Chrome plated handset - 3 mode
- Highly polished 3 layer PVD chrome finish
- Button on handset bracket to slide the holder and adjust the angle
- Stainless steel, braided, flexible 1.5m double interlocking shower hose
- Subject to a minimum pressure of 1 bar to maximum 3 bar
- UK standard size fitting
Suitable for the following water systems:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity-fed systems (only with a pump)
- MegaFlo systems
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- Minimum Pressure: 1.0 Bar
- Maximum Pressure: 3.0 Bar
- 1 x Bath Shower Mixer Tap
- 1 x Shower Rail Set
- 1.5m Double Interlocking Hose
- Complete fitting accessories
|Product Type||Exposed Shower Sets|
|Number of Outlets||No|
|Soft Closing Seat||N/A|
|Toilet Pan Type||N/A|
Write Your Own Review
All small items are dispatched from our warehouse in secure packaging, then delivered by Royal Mail, Yodel TNT or other UK mail service.Items in this category include: taps, radiators, showers and related components.
Larger items or orders of a higher value are delivered using a pallet service for extra security and reliability.Items in this category include: bathroom suites, furniture, shower enclosures and claddings
Pallet Delivery Service Details
Large items and / or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
We will contact you within 1 working day after you have placed your order to confirm a delivery date. All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery. Please note, delivery will be to the kerbside of your property only.
Important Shipping Info
Please inspect your goods carefully upon delivery. If you suspect any damage, sign the delivery note as 'Goods Damaged' or reject the delivery. We are not responsible or unable to arrange replacement for damaged goods that have not been signed for as damaged.