The iola Close Coupled Toilet is an ultra modern designer shape. The clean cut lines and gentle curved edges work in harmony together to blend into a truly lovely bathroom suite. The suite will compliment any rectangular bath or shower, creating a stunning complete modern bathroom, cloakroom or en-suite. Suitable for domestic commercial application. Our product also comes with a 10 year guarantee.
- Chrome plate round dual flush button integrated in cistern
- Toilet Seat: Top fixing, slim soft close seat and cover
- 3/6 litre dual flush cistern (allowing either a light or full flush)
- Close coupled WC pan cistern
- High gloss glaze white finish
- Made from vitreous china
- Suitable for domestic and commercial use
- Waste Connections: Through the wall or floor
- Material: Vitreous china
- Cistern Flush: 3/6 litres dual flush
- Cistern overflow: Internal
- Seat type: Soft close seat
- 1 X Close coupled WC Pan
- 1 X Cistern
- 1 X Soft closed toilet seat
- 1 X Fitting instructions
Write Your Own Review
All small items are dispatched from our warehouse in secure packaging, then delivered by Royal Mail, Yodel TNT or other UK mail service.Items in this category include: taps, radiators, showers and related components.
Larger items or orders of a higher value are delivered using a pallet service for extra security and reliability.Items in this category include: bathroom suites, furniture, shower enclosures and claddings
Pallet Delivery Service Details
Large items and / or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
We will contact you within 1 working day after you have placed your order to confirm a delivery date. All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery. Please note, delivery will be to the kerbside of your property only.
Important Shipping Info
Please inspect your goods carefully upon delivery. If you suspect any damage, sign the delivery note as 'Goods Damaged' or reject the delivery. We are not responsible or unable to arrange replacement for damaged goods that have not been signed for as damaged.