Engineered with everyday use in mind, providing a storage solution for your bathroom, our Basin Vanity Units gives you the best of both worlds, combining incredible durability and a beautiful gloss finish.
Please Note: Our basin vanity units come with a 10 year guarantee.
- Stylish storage unit
- Luxurious gloss finish, perfect for contemporary bathrooms
- Sleek curved edges
- Made with everyday use in mind - a storage solution for your bathroom
- Reassurance of durability
- Soft closing doors
- Fully assembled Vanity unit
- Style: Contemporary
- Height: 820mm
- Width: 510mm
- Unit Type: Basin Vanity Unit
- Vanity Material: MDF
- Basin Material: Ceramic
- Door Hinges: Soft close
- Basin Included: Yes
- Basin Finish: White
- Vanity Finish: Grey
- Vanity Material: MDF
- Mounting Type: Freestanding
- Diffuser fitted in the spout for non-splashing spray
- Laser engraved hot and cold indicators (H & C) on the handle of the tap
- Easy to operate lever
- Ceramic Cartridge - assure lifetime drip free and allowing exact control the water flow and temperature
- Durable and solid brass construction
- Healthy and safe copper materials: 59 copper (A class brass in Europe)
- Multiple chrome plated prevent it to be rust and a lifelong mirror bright
- UK standard size fitting
- Minimum pressure: 0.5 bar
- Recommended pressure: 1 bar
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity-fed systems (only with a pump)
- MegaFlo system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- Vanity Cabinet
- Ozone Basin Mixer Tap
- Basin Waste
|Product Name||Lex Modern High Gloss Basin Vanity Cabinet and Tap with Waste Set|
For Large Items
Please be advised any large item orders are currently delayed for delivery due to shortage of HGV driver and current situation with fuel shortage.
Delivery timescales are currrently anything up to 7 working days.
See details of all delivery options and timescales.
Please note, delivery days for all options are Monday – Friday only.
Important Shipping Info
Please inspect your goods carefully upon delivery. If you suspect any damage, sign the delivery note as 'Goods Damaged' or reject the delivery. We are not responsible or unable to arrange replacement for damaged goods that have not been signed for as damaged.