Thermostatic Shower Mixer Tap & Handset Information:
For a beautifully crafted contemporary bath shower mixer that will enhance your bathroom. Featuring a single lever for easily controlling temperature and flow, the bath shower mixer has strong angular edges that will form a focal point of the bathroom.
The shower mixer can be easily activated by pulling down on the shower mixer connection, manufactured from highly durable brass, with a gleaming chrome finish, this tap also employs that latest technology in the form of high-quality cartridges and ceramic disks, to ensure drip-free use and good flow rate.
- Adjustable aerator fitted in the spout for non-splashing spray
- Laser engraved hot and cold indicators (H & C) on the handle of the tap
- Ceramic cartridge - lifetime drip-free use and allowing exact control of the water flow and temperature
- Easy to operate lever
- The high quality, polished 3-layer PVD chrome finish creates a mirror-like sheen with the addition of being tarnish & corrosion resistant
- Solid brass construction
- Luxurious spray handset included
- UK standard size fitting, 3/4" BSP inlets with 150mm distance between hot and cold. Also includes 2 x 3/4" to 1/2" BSP S-Union connectors, with adjustable inlet distance of 135mm-170mm
Minimum pressure: 0.5 bar, recommended pressure 1.0 bar. Suitable for the following water systems:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity-fed systems (only with a pump)
- MegaFlo system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- 1 X Exposed thermostatic shower mixer
- 1 X Handset
- 1 X Wall bracket
- 1 X Shower hose
- 2 X S-Union connectors
|Product Name||Rainton Bathroom Exposed Thermostatic Mixer Shower Tap & Handset|
See details of all delivery options and timescales.
Please note, delivery days for all options are Monday – Friday only.
Important Shipping Info
Please inspect your goods carefully upon delivery. If you suspect any damage, sign the delivery note as 'Goods Damaged' or reject the delivery. We are not responsible or unable to arrange replacement for damaged goods that have not been signed for as damaged.