You are able to switch from the bottom outlet to the top outlet, meaning you are able to connect a rail or connect a shower handset, giving you the user a more flexible showering experience.
- Thermostatic Mixer Valve: user set temperature that will remain constant regardless of any change in water pressure
- 1-Way Thermostatic Mixer Valve, with 2 handles.
- Concealed valve
- 1-Way function for either a shower overhead, shower handset or slider rail kit
- Modern innovation and precision engineering complemented with a stunning design
- Constructed from high-quality brass for superior construction, extra strength, long-lasting durability and heavyweight feel
- The shower valve body is beautifully designed and powerfully sculpted
- Polished mirror chrome finish that will look absolutely stunning in any bathroom setting
- Thermostatic Control with built-in Anti Scalding Device - water temperature set at 38ºC that can be overridden
- Ergonomically designed round handles provide an easy comfortable grip
- Each handle has a specific function: On/Off Flow Control & Water Pressure, Temperature Control
- Design face-plate with laser printed dials
- British standard fittings
- Easy smooth turning ceramic disc technology
- Total width: 200mm
- Water inlet connections: 1/2"
- Adjustable pipe centres - 150mm-155mm
Subject to a minimum pressure of 1.0 bar
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity-fed systems (only with a pump)
- MegaFlo systems
- Pumped hot water systems
- Unvented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- Thermostatic shower valve
- Wall Plate
|Product Name||Round Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve With Bottom Outlet|
See details of all delivery options and timescales.
Please note, delivery days for all options are Monday – Friday only.
Important Shipping Info
Please inspect your goods carefully upon delivery. If you suspect any damage, sign the delivery note as 'Goods Damaged' or reject the delivery. We are not responsible or unable to arrange replacement for damaged goods that have not been signed for as damaged.