Siren Exposed Square Riser Slide Shower Rail Kit With Thermostatic Dual Valve
The Siren thermostatic shower set boasts a modern design with a two showering options; a fixed head and removable handset, it is complimented by the sleek lines of the detachable handset, combing the design and functionality
- Exposed thermostatic bar valve
- Tap Type: Bar Shower Kit
- Style: Modern
- Adjustable height from 800 - 1190mm
- Min Pressure & Flow Rate: 0.5 bar (flow rate of 6.7 litres per minute)
- Max Pressure & Flow Rate: 3.0 bar (flow rate of 19.9 litres per minute)
- Inlet Size: G3/4"
- Outlet Size: G1/2"
- Materials Specification: Solid Brass, ABS and Stainless Steel
- Finish: Chrome
- Suitable for: Combination Boilers, Pressurised Systems, Pumped Systems, Gravity Fed Systems (which may require a pump)
- 1 X Thermostatic valve
- 1 X 1 Mode Handset
- 1 X Solid Brass Slim Shower Head
- 1 X 1.5m Double Interlocking Hose
- 1 X Bracket
|Product Type||Exposed Shower Sets|
|Number of Outlets||2 Outlets|
|Soft Closing Seat||No|
|Toilet Pan Type||No|
Write Your Own Review
All small items are dispatched from our warehouse in secure packaging, then delivered by Royal Mail, Yodel TNT or other UK mail service.Items in this category include: taps, radiators, showers and related components.
Larger items or orders of a higher value are delivered using a pallet service for extra security and reliability.Items in this category include: bathroom suites, furniture, shower enclosures and claddings
Pallet Delivery Service Details
Large items and / or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
We will contact you within 1 working day after you have placed your order to confirm a delivery date. All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery. Please note, delivery will be to the kerbside of your property only.
Important Shipping Info
Please inspect your goods carefully upon delivery. If you suspect any damage, sign the delivery note as 'Goods Damaged' or reject the delivery. We are not responsible or unable to arrange replacement for damaged goods that have not been signed for as damaged.