Swan round Exposed Thermostatic Shower Mixer
This Exposed thermostatic shower valve allows you to halt or control the flow of your shower whilst the thermostatic control gives complete temperature performance, it also has a Built-in anti-scalding safety device with durable solid brass contruction suitable for any modern bathroom.
- 8" (200 mm) round shower head with an adjustable swivel joint, so it can be tilted to adjust the spray and allow ease of use
- Highly polished 3 layer PVD mirror chrome finish, create a silky- feel surface, mirror-like sheen
- Tarnish and corrosion resistant
- Built-in anti-scalding safety device
- Matching handset with a chrome plating
- Easy clean rubber nozzles on both overhead and handset
- 1.5m flexible stainless steel shower hose
- Round thermostatic mixing valve of brass construction with built-in diverter and polished chrome finish
- The height of the riser rail is Adjustable (from 937 mm -1367 mm) and you can move the hand held shower up and down to a suitable height.
- UK standard size fitting
Subject to a minimum pressure of 1.0 bar
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity-fed systems (only with a pump)
- MegaFlo systems
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- 1 X Thermostatic valve
- 1 X Handset
- 1 X Shower Head
- 1 X 1.5m Double Interlocking Hose
- 1 X Bracket
- Easy Fittings
- Complete fitting accessories
Write Your Own Review
All small items are dispatched from our warehouse in secure packaging, then delivered by Royal Mail, Yodel TNT or other UK mail service.Items in this category include: taps, radiators, showers and related components.
Larger items or orders of a higher value are delivered using a pallet service for extra security and reliability.Items in this category include: bathroom suites, furniture, shower enclosures and claddings
Pallet Delivery Service Details
Large items and / or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
We will contact you within 1 working day after you have placed your order to confirm a delivery date. All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery. Please note, delivery will be to the kerbside of your property only.
Important Shipping Info
Please inspect your goods carefully upon delivery. If you suspect any damage, sign the delivery note as 'Goods Damaged' or reject the delivery. We are not responsible or unable to arrange replacement for damaged goods that have not been signed for as damaged.