Exposed Thermostatic Shower Information:
You are able to switch from the bottom outlet to the top outlet, meaning you are able to connect a rail or connect a shower handset, giving you the user a more flexible showering experience.
- Thermostatic Mixer Valve: user set temperature that will remain constant regardless of any change in water pressure
- 1-Way Thermostatic Mixer Valve, with 2 handles.
- Exposed valve
- TMV2 Approved
- 1-Way function for either a shower overhead, shower handset or slider rail kit
- Modern innovation and precision engineering complemented with a stunning design
- Constructed from a high quality brass for superior construction, extra strength, long-lasting durability and heavyweight feel
- Shower valve body is beautifully designed and powerfully sculpted
- Polished mirror chrome finish that will look absolutely stunning in any bathroom setting
- Thermostatic Control with built-in Anti Scalding Device - water temperature set at 38ºC that can be overridden
- Ergonomically designed round handles provide an easy comfortable grip
- Each handle has a specific function: On/Off Flow Control & Water Pressure, Temperature Control
- Design face-plate with laser printed dials
- British standard fittings
- Easy smooth turning ceramic disc technology
- Total width: 200mm
- Water inlet connections: 1/2"
- Adjustable pipe centres - 150mm-155mm
- 10 Year Guarantee
Subject to a minimum pressure of 1.0 bar
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity-fed systems (only with a pump)
- MegaFlo systems
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- Thermostatic shower valve
- Wall Plate
- Fitting included
|Product Type||Bar Valve|
|Number of Outlets||No|
|Soft Closing Seat||N/A|
|Toilet Pan Type||N/A|
Write Your Own Review
All small items are dispatched from our warehouse in secure packaging, then delivered by Royal Mail, Yodel TNT or other UK mail service.Items in this category include: taps, radiators, showers and related components.
Larger items or orders of a higher value are delivered using a pallet service for extra security and reliability.Items in this category include: bathroom suites, furniture, shower enclosures and claddings
Pallet Delivery Service Details
Large items and / or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
We will contact you within 1 working day after you have placed your order to confirm a delivery date. All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery. Please note, delivery will be to the kerbside of your property only.
Important Shipping Info
Please inspect your goods carefully upon delivery. If you suspect any damage, sign the delivery note as 'Goods Damaged' or reject the delivery. We are not responsible or unable to arrange replacement for damaged goods that have not been signed for as damaged.