Zeta Round Exposed Thermostatic Shower Mixer
This thermostatic shower mixer with a bar valve allows you to halt or control the flow of your shower, whilst the thermostatic control gives complete temperature performance, suitable for any modern bathroom. The left diverter controls the water the water on/off and the water flow and the diverter on the right controls the temperature which has a safety stop preset as a set temperature of 38 degrees C. for comfort and safety. The slider rail also comes with an adjustable bracket for the handheld shower allowing you to change the angle of the the handset and move it up and down to suit your preference.
- Round design handset with a chrome plating
- Exceptional build quality and finish
- Highly polished 3 layer PVD mirror chrome finish, create a silky- feel surface, mirror-like sheen
- Tarnish and corrosion resistant
- Child friendly - features a built-in anti-scalding safety device, which makes it ideal for family bathrooms
- Durable and solid brass construction
- Easy clean rubber nozzles
- UK standard size fitting
Suitable for the following water systems:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity-fed systems (only with a pump)
- MegaFlo systems
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- Minimum pressure: 1.0 bar
- Maximum pressure: 3 bar
- Thermostatic mixer bar valve
- Slider rail
- Handset shower
- 1.5m shower hose
- Easy Fittings
|Product Type||Exposed Shower Sets|
|Number of Outlets||1 Outlet|
|Soft Closing Seat||No|
|Toilet Pan Type||No|
Write Your Own Review
All small items are dispatched from our warehouse in secure packaging, then delivered by Royal Mail, Yodel TNT or other UK mail service.Items in this category include: taps, radiators, showers and related components.
Larger items or orders of a higher value are delivered using a pallet service for extra security and reliability.Items in this category include: bathroom suites, furniture, shower enclosures and claddings
Pallet Delivery Service Details
Large items and / or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
We will contact you within 1 working day after you have placed your order to confirm a delivery date. All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery. Please note, delivery will be to the kerbside of your property only.
Important Shipping Info
Please inspect your goods carefully upon delivery. If you suspect any damage, sign the delivery note as 'Goods Damaged' or reject the delivery. We are not responsible or unable to arrange replacement for damaged goods that have not been signed for as damaged.